Rental terms and conditions
Drivers must be at least 25 years old and have held a driving licence for at least 3 years.
All drivers must be present with a valid driving licence when the vehicle is handed over.
After acceptance of the offer
- Up to 50 days before departure 50% of the rental price is non-refundable;
- From 49th to 15th day before departure 75% of the rental price is non-refundable;
- From the 14th day before departure 90% of the rental price is non-refundable;
- On the day of rental or in the event of non-acceptance of the vehicle 100% of the rental price is non-refundable.
Terms of payment:
Upon acceptance of the offer, 50% of the total rental price shall be transferred immediately upon receipt of the invoice. The rest can be transferred up to 14 days before departure.
The deposit of 1500 € has to be paid in cash ONLY against receipt when picking up the vehicle and will be paid out in cash again after the vehicle has been returned in perfect condition.
In the comprehensive vehicle insurance there is an excess of the tenant in the amount of 2000 € for each claim.
In the partial vehicle insurance the excess of the tenant is 1000 € per claim.
Cancellation insurance or minimisation of deductibles can be taken out through our insurance office. If you do not yet have one, we will be happy to arrange it for you. Excess exclusion or minimization costs approx. 11-25 € per travel day, depending on destination and age of the driver.
Water, gas, tank filling:
- 2 gas bottles can be taken along, standard is 1 gas bottle (will be handed over full, please return full again, or filling by us against surcharge according to filling level)
- The fresh water tank can be filled at our station.
- Vehicle tank (diesel) will be handed over full and requested back full.
The vehicle will be handed over to you cleaned inside and outside. We ask you to bring the campervan back in clean and tidy condition. We take care of the outside cleaning. We take over the final cleaning from the inside free of charge for you.
Toilet and grey water can be drained free of charge at our station.
A one-time service fee with free instruction in the vehicle at the handover date is charged at 120 €. A return fee is not charged.
The vehicles will be handed over and returned in Leipzig near the New Trade Fair Centre.
Your car can also be parked here free of charge during this time.
Pets are not allowed.
Trips to major concerts or festivals are not allowed.
Please note that you must bring your own towels, toiletries, detergents and garbage bags. You are also welcome to bring your own bed linen, blankets and pillows or have them provided by us for an extra charge of 55 € per rental.
Cutlery can also be added for a fee of 5 €.
A coffee machine is not available, but you are welcome to bring your own.
Please note that we have deliberately decided against a TV. We want to give you a relaxed atmosphere and invite you to get away from your everyday life and slow down.
Very important: Smoking in the vehicle is not permitted!